Sunday, January 10, 2010

January 10, 2010

 


Here's the update on the kiddos:
-Riley is 3. She is the happiest, most willful, sweetest Big Girl. She knows her letters and numbers, and we're working on reading now. She is remarkably protective and caring to JD.
-JD is 7 months old. He is creeping and (sadly) will be crawling soon, despite my best efforts to stop this progress. He has one lone tooth on the bottom left. He eats mashed everything that isn't green, but his favorite thing in the world is still milk from the source (mom). He still is very laid back and rarely cries. He smiles and laughs all day, Riley being his greatest entertainment. He now is very curious, getting himself into quiet trouble.

The update on Matt and me:
-Matt is halfway done with his final fellowship, Sports and Arthroscopy at UMass Medical. He is planning to present a paper in New Orleans in March, and he also has a trip planned to do entrance physical exams on the Red Sox at spring training in Florida.
-My life is not that glamorous. I'm still working at Rhode Island Hospital, supervising the internal medicine residents. I have also started working at Home and Hospice Care of RI part time. I'm anxious for a time when I can spend some more time with Riley and JD . . .

Hope you all are having a wonderful 2010!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: