Monday, November 12, 2007

brunch


nana plante turned 40-ish this weekend, and so we all met for brunch. riley ate more than me . . .

she stole my bacon . . .

here she tried potatoes, scrambled eggs, cheese.
she also sampled watermelon, cantalope, bagel, french toast, blueberry muffin, roast chicken, a mushroom and pepper omelet, ham chunks, pulled pork, garlic mashed potatoes, and apple juice.
i wish i'd gotten a bite of that pulled pork . . .
i cleaned the floor twice w babywipes and then gave up and left a mess. i tipped the server extra. riley also had a big poopy diaper in the restaurant (see the above foods that she sampled), and so the server got an even bigger tip. what can you do?

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Denis said...

Hi Donnah, Matt and Riley,

Looks like Riley has my appetite!!
She is so cute! Miss you and hope to see you soon, Love Denis

Anonymous said...

thanks for checking out the blog, denis! can you believe how riley is growing??? it's no wonder w that appetite!

Denis said...

Thank you for posting this blog. I actually look quite often,(I Just cannot comment from work) Since I am working so much and cannot get down to see you,Matt And Riley At least I get to see what is going on.