Thursday, October 18, 2007

where's riley?

riley has discovered that she is mobile. she's testing out her environment. here we are, playing in her room, and she decides that she's going to tour the rest of the house . . .


she stops at the doorway to make sure she's not being followed. she usually waves bye-bye, but i couldn't catch it on camera.





after that quick glimpse over her shoulder, she's off . . .





she makes it across the kitchen and immediately goes for the catfood in a matter of seconds. yup. we're not ready for this.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Owen said...

Yeah.. my Mommy and Daddy finally had to pull their finger out and put up the baby gates on the stairs because I can go to the stairs whenever I want and climb them!

Madeleine said...

My Mommy says she's VERY glad that I'm not mobile yet. But it does look like a lot of fun! And since I'm my Daddy's daughter, I'm sure I'll get into EVERYTHING!

Karyl said...

Just stop her before she starts using the litter box :)